What happens when you fall off a roof

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Went to the Hospital the other day and they told me it's all healing very well and they gave my some photo's to look at. This is the first time i've seen the damage.

Before%20%28Small%29.jpg

Before

After%20%28Small%29.jpg

After

dropbear_luke

Full time elf
wow, that must have hurt a bit. hope it didnt break the skin.
I work as a nurse in an ICU, and it still astounds me when i see breaks like this. You're very lucky. Hope it heals quickly for u.

Superman

Global moderator
The second Pic is as is now. There used to be a screw from one bone to the other but that is out now.
Thats how it will stay unless it gives me grief down the track

Superman

Global moderator
Slite said:
So basicly what you are saying is. Falling of roofs = bad idea?

Fall off the roof as much as you like. you might wanna stick a better landing then i did. That seemed to be the problem bit

G

GoofyGuy

Now you are truly the Man Of Steel. On another note hope for a quick recovery theres only 9 months of planning left!

Slite

Full time elf
ѕυρєямαη said:
Slite said:
So basicly what you are saying is. Falling of roofs = bad idea?

Fall off the roof as much as you like. you might wanna stick a better landing then i did. That seemed to be the problem bit

That is probably the correct way of looking at it... Somehow I don't quite see it catching hold with parents...

"Fine, fall off the roof, just make sure you land right!" :)

Bird

LOR user
That is an ouch I have never done YET .. the worst I ever did was cut two fingers off and I would be willing to bet yours hurt more. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Bird said:
That is an ouch I have never done YET .. the worst I ever did was cut two fingers off and I would be willing to bet yours hurt more. :)

so the bird cant do the bird anymore

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Beacy said:
OMG I'm amazed they left you like that for weeks before they operated

I think the amount of swelling is what stopped them from operating any earlier and by the looks of that xray there must have been heaps of swelling.
Well if your going to do something then might as well do a good job at it and Steve it looks like you did a great job on smashing that ankle.
If you didnt want to come to the Brisbane mini last year im sure there were better ways to have got out of it then trying to test gravity ;)