what How to videos. what should we make

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Is it a coincidence that the stripping videos are Shell's?

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
firebug said:
Ooh ooh, "how to hold your camera phone while soldering with both hands"... :D

Shell is going down as an all time legend in this forum.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
these videos are great but we would like them to be from people that are members of this group. (some of those are)

the more we get from people here the better

Ɠαяєтн

Mae gen i C.L.A.P ei heintus iawn
What about a how to "make a video", do's and don'ts. Some of the videos I have seen on Vimeo and YouTube are awful, especially the audio.

What equipment do people use to make video's for use online? What are the best resolutions, audio etc?

What software do people use to capture PC screens?

What software to use for editing?

I am sure we can come up with some quality ideas and make this collection really worthwhile.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
I agree gareth we should doe something on this.

keep the ideas coming as ryan and myself are working on this in the background and we have had some great input from the community so far.

for those of you wanting to do screen captures I use Corel but this is a paid program. a Free program is open Broadcaster software

https://obsproject.com/

I have also just purchased a sound desk and mic to get better control over the audio for videos and I also use a DSLR camera now for videoing a Nikon 3200 (thanks to Lithgows advice on the camera)

for video editing I use corel videostudio pro and this is a paid program. if you have windows you can always just download windows movie maker