What is a TigerSSR 16

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
It is a 16 channel AC SSR for use with common DIY Lighting Controllers like the Lynx Freestyle and the Renard series.

The TigerSSR16 can be configured when it is built for 12v to 240v operation. It can also be set up as either 2 x 8 channel or a 1 x 16 channel SSR. A maximum of 24 Amps can be input per input connector. For currents over 2 Amps on any one channel a heatsink is highly recommended.

For more detail about features go to TigerDMX Website

Cheers
Phil

kkmm

New elf
Phil,
Is there a list to what parts are required to set one of these up for 240v

Cheers Ken

Pyrotech

New elf
I take it this board is DEAD and BURIED

After purchasing a Lynx freestyle to run my 240v lights in conjunction with the tiger SSR's, now it appears this species is extinct.... Is this the case?

I know Phil is ill , otherwise my several messages would not go unanswered, but nobody else seems to know anything about these boards... I've seen a picture of one.....has anybody actually laid hands on this mythical beast?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: I take it this board is DEAD and BURIED

I have a feeling your correct that this may be dead and buried, ive never seen one of these boards and the demand for 240vac boards is definetly becoming a lot less with the uptake of DC within the community.
Im sure there would be other options available over at DLA and DIYC as there is still a good following of AC users. The issue maybe that these boards are rated for 110v which in a lot of cases is just a resistor value change to make it to 240v

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Re: I take it this board is DEAD and BURIED

I may have a couple of these available, I used them with a Lynx last year.

Kev :)