What New Songs are you doing for 2018???

B_P_J

Full time elf
Not adding too many songs this year... I hated this song until I watched the movie. Now its a must add for this year! "The Greatest Show" seems appropriate for a light display. I need to get to work on it...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyVYXRD1Ans

Yeah, knew there would be a few doing this one... I am halfway through sequencing it.. lol, and surprisingly for hearing it over a 1000000 times I still like the song, the movie was awesome..

B_P_J

Full time elf
You gotta admit, it'll be a great way to clear the traffic when the song comes on..
Hmmm hadn't though about that... great idea... although not sure the neighbours will forgive me for walking around naked... oh you didn't mean it that way did you.. .. well this is a tad awkward... lol

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Hmmm hadn't though about that... great idea... although not sure the neighbours will forgive me for walking around naked... oh you didn't mean it that way did you.. .. well this is a tad awkward... lol
HA HA! No, but they will probably be walking around butt naked too after hearing the song night after night. Either that, or you will see a for sale sign up on their house.

scamper

Dedicated elf
surely someone has some inspiration for me....
I have been listening to xmas songs, pop songs and movie soundtracks for weeks and can't find any inspiration...
The only song I thought I could get into is the greatest showman, but my daughter has beat me to it and is doing it herself....

Zuseleets

Full time elf
I'm thinking of doing In my Feelings - Drake...but only if I have enough time to sequence it. I probably won't do all the song, though.

logandc99

Dedicated elf
....and I hope you are going to share like you normally do Logan - your show's are the BEST!
If I get around to finishing my sequences I plan to. I am sooooo behind this year. And the constant rain and thunderstorms is making setup difficult.