What Pixels should i use for a Mega Pixel Tree

Gray_magic

The CLAP is highly infectous and incurable!!!
I have built and erected my mega tree for this year.. I am just going through testing some effects now.. I used 36 strings Of 2811 12v and power injected every string. 360 degrees. I was looking through a lot of different types at bunnings of ways to take the tension off the strings. I ended up deciding on clothes line cord. I zip tied all the strings to the cord. It worked well as it is a steel wire core insulated by silicone coating and is made to stay in the sun day in day out. It was quite thin too so it is almost impossible to see while the tree is lit. For me the pixel strings work for my selection of tree but as fast eddy said, you first will need to choose the style tree you like then work from there. It's all too exiting.. :D

Gray_magic

539041_10151900102105809_1786534750_n.jpg

I found the pic to show what mine looks like...

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
looks good Brady, make sure you tie that sucker down real good.

Gray_magic

I'm planning to put a few more guy ropes ⬆ but at the moment I only have 3 at the top. I need to add 3 more half way to ensure that if any give way I have some back up. Do you reckon it will be enough Steve?

Gray_magic

Sorta like putting ⬆ an antenna mast...lol I already had a string fall down yesterday after I was cleaning ⬆ some excess pull strings and cut one in the wrong place :mad: ⬇ came the whole universe on my head. Now I have to figure a way to get it back up there without hiring a picker or taking it down. The tree is 2m off the ground, 5m to the top and another metre to the top of the star. 7m to get the 3 strings in the universe back up.. I have a few ideas but I can't try them cause I have been too busy wit work this week.