Whats better than 1 tree in LSP...... 2 trees

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Here is not 1 but 2 trees sequenced in LSP as both individual tree elements, or as both trees treated as one element. This doesnt have to be a second tree, this could be a house with a tree as this video shows an example of how LSP allows effects to be used on either an individual element, grouped elements or treat your whole display as a single element. You also have the ability to create any type of animations with the matrix tool but time has got the better of me to draw up and create an animation, so these are just macros only

The dimension of each tree is 32 strings of 42 pixels

2 trees on Vimeo

Travis

New elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Here is not 1 but 2 trees sequenced in LSP as both individual trees elements or as both trees treated as one element. This doesnt have to be a second tree, this could be a house with a tree as this video shows and example of how LSP allows effects to be used on either an individual element, grouped elements or treat your whole display as a single element. You also have the ability to create any type of animations with the matrix tool but time has got the better of me to draw up and create an animation, so these are just macros only
The dimension of both trees are 32 strings of 42 pixels
2 trees on Vimeo
Eddy,
The more you keep showing all these things you create with LSP, the more I'm thinking of dumping LOR and jump into LSP.
My concern though is will all the main issues be fixed and ready in time for this season ? that's the only thing that is keeping from hitting the "BUY" Button on the LSP web site.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Travis said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Here is not 1 but 2 trees sequenced in LSP as both individual trees elements or as both trees treated as one element. This doesnt have to be a second tree, this could be a house with a tree as this video shows and example of how LSP allows effects to be used on either an individual element, grouped elements or treat your whole display as a single element. You also have the ability to create any type of animations with the matrix tool but time has got the better of me to draw up and create an animation, so these are just macros only
The dimension of both trees are 32 strings of 42 pixels
2 trees on Vimeo
Eddy,
The more you keep showing all these things you create with LSP, the more I'm thinking of dumping LOR and jump into LSP.
My concern though is will all the main issues be fixed and ready in time for this season ? that's the only thing that is keeping from hitting the "BUY" Button on the LSP web site.

The scheduler is getting a complete rewrite and there are many fixes and improvements. Ever since LSP came out in 64 bit many of the previous issues were fixed. So its a big improvement on the past. All you can do is give the demo a go and see how it goes for you. But if you sequence and setup like in LOR then you will be in for a frustrating time as LSP is different and requires you to clear your mind of all things LOR :D

vincerules

Full time elf
Awesome stuff Eddy! I'm glad I decided to go all in with LSP this year, my only regret is that I purchased the Advanced software too soon, I wish I would have waited til you offered the free Pro upgrade.

angus40

Senior elf
Thanks very much for doing the 32 x 42 Eddy . this gives me some Idea how the effects would look on a real tree.