Whats the plan for next year??

Mike

CLAP infected!
I think at this stage of the year, watching your displays or someone elses Im sure we all have new ideas poping up for next years display.

Just wondering what people are thinking to do for next year , Wether its just adding some more arches or just going completely nuts with RGB.

Im planning 3 more arches , a mega arch possibly with a fan and 2 more colours on the tree as well as a Matrix at this stage.

Steve22537

Full time elf
Mike, where abounds are you? I've seen David and Tabor's displays but can't find yours.
Next year will be my first synchronised display and plan on making a long multistage light bar, mega tree and some smaller trees.

Steve

Robbo

Full time elf
Mike I have bought the same flag pole as you....will be looking forward to getting details of your rigging system as thats what I am planning on for next year....a megatree, maybe a few other projects in place depending on budget

Mike

CLAP infected!
Steve im in Port Kennedy

Delaney Parkway . Come down and have a chat if you want. Im out on Sat night, doing a Christmas lights bus tour (eg getting drunk on my mates 50ft bus looking at flashys). But all the other nights I will be home. Planning a BIG xmas eve party. Basically like a street party.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I need to fill up my lawn with mini trees or coro stars next year. I also need to plan better to have the street oneway as this is working great now that i have done it.

JPB

Full time elf
I will be getting 4 100 count RGB strings for my mini trees and whatever it takes to run them and I will do this early in the year so I have plenty of time to play and learn.

Once the Minister for Finance sees how wonderful they are I might be allowed to replace some of my 240V rope light with RGB as well.

Jon

Robbo

Full time elf
Robbo said:
Mike I have bought the same flag pole as you....will be looking forward to getting details of your rigging system as thats what I am planning on for next year....a megatree, maybe a few other projects in place depending on budget

Decided to go RGB for the mega tree, 12 strings of 56 nodes, 4 TP3244's a DR4 and power supply to run it all....

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
New Year Resolution

We will be better next year
I promise to .....
Order early..
Order lots...
Give RGB a big push (even for Haloween?)...
Get our heads round pixel programming...
Have our Music ready and our shows ready early...
Try to standardise on 24VDC for everything (well almost)..
Work out what to do to make our roofline a better feature...
Send Mother Tuppet on Holidays at critical installation times...
Not be hard up against it at Christmas trying to get LSP with WII interface working...
Lobby our neighbours to put up better competition...even knowing they have no chance
Find a way to use our new Christmas light cable stapler...
Give iTunes the flick cause it stuffs up our LSP...Hello Media Monkey.
Get the council to cut down those bloody trees in front of our house....!

kel

Dedicated elf
LOL!
1.gif