• Both (different for 5v, 12v etc)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
So, right now I'm torn. I tried using xConnect on everything ordered this year but compromises were made. Currently there I have three different types of connectors on my Pixels: xConnect, LOR, and a custom connector. I never used the custom ones because they were only 200 pixels and not needed. What I did find out is that I like the LOR connectors better because of the size of them. They're smaller and less bulky and really make me wonder.

Overall though, it'll be xConnect for the pixels and if I ever do 5v maybe change to something else but doubt it. I'll just color code the wires and use a single type of pigtails. Less variation means less stock to worry about running out of.

Dean

TerryK

Retired Elf
I started with xConnect and have since moved I guess to 'custom'. Power connectors are Muyi. Data is kind of a smaller version of the xConnect; only 2 pin instead of 3.

Adsy

Full time elf
I started with Ray Wu thanks to the generous starter kit from @darylc , and have stuck with it mainly due to the the fact that there is no clear difference
to change

HertzSwift

Apprentice elf
I use Ray Wu primarily just becasue they are so cheap and readily available. I've used Deutsch connectors for 3 years prior and never had an issue, but they are an expensive option.