When is Boscoyo doing a bulk buy?

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
Huge discount in the shipping and wait times why does everyone need a discount? Haha

cass2008

New elf
I recently did a small order just to compare the overall price between going direct to Boscoyo to AUS or buying from Extreme Lighting here in AUS. So what I found was that even though the item themselves are more expensive than purchasing from the US , even with the crappy exchange rate, Boscoyo is still cheaper on the items. The big difference was in postage. So overall, buying from AUS is much cheaper overall.
I'd love to see other postage options become available over time as unknown couriers have caused me trouble over the years, but just based on dollars, even if you apply last years discount to Boscoyo as a guide, buying from AUS still works out cheaper .

videoman3857

Full time elf
I recently did a small order just to compare the overall price between going direct to Boscoyo to AUS or buying from Extreme Lighting here in AUS. So what I found was that even though the item themselves are more expensive than purchasing from the US, even with the crappy exchange rate, Boscoyo is still cheaper on the items. The big difference was in postage. So overall, buying from AUS is much cheaper overall.
I'd love to see other postage options become available over time as unknown couriers have caused me trouble over the years, but just based on dollars, even if you apply last years discount to Boscoyo as a guide, buying from AUS still works out cheaper.
And there's no waiting for the bulk order to finalise, and then there's no waiting for the shipment to arrive in Oz and there's no waiting for it to be sorted and dispatched and you can order most corro cutouts any time during the year.