Where can I buy *nice* looking pre-made rope/led christmas signs

bovonic

New elf
Hi All
We've decided at the last minute that'd we'd like a reasonable size "Merry Christmas" or similar sign to add to the front of the house. I don't have the time to fabricate something, and all of the pre-made signs I've found seem to be designed by a drunk blind man who wants to make 14 letters out of 2m of rope light.

Any takers on reputable shops that sell nice looking signs?
Ones like these were around a couple of years ago, but I can't find anywhere that stocks them : http://www.gtmall.com.au/massive-2-4m-outdoor-blue-led-merry-christmas-sign.html
Not necessarily looking for that design, just something that doesn't look bodgy.

Cheers!

Welshy

New elf
Hello, realising this is a year-too-late.... Christmas Alight in Brisbane had very nice looking signs last year when I visited their store. I saw the ones currently listed on their website, and they definitlely look as good as the photos. They look way better than most of the ones I've seen at regular stores, and even some well-known dedicated Christmas stores.

The frames seemed to be decently built, and I can only assume the LED quality is ok too.

Hope that helps?

Cheers mate.