Which one to attend????

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Last two years I have been to Sydney Mini and really enjoyed the hospitality and learning.
Trying to decide which one to come to this year.... so many options! Just know Las Vegas is not on the list, wish it was :eek:

StuartW

Apprentice elf
If you come to the Gold Coast one you could catch up with friends and relatives at the same time because half of NZ seems to be here on the Coast :D

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Dazzled said:
If you come to the Gold Coast one you could catch up with friends and relatives at the same time because half of NZ seems to be here on the Coast :D

Funny that, I don't have any there but my partner does, LOL

multicast

Senior elf
Long Fellow, well worth coming to the Melbourne mini, we are well down the track of being super well organised and we already have a great crowd coming..

I've been to four Melbourne Minis', and i live in Wellignton.. Theres some really good deals on Airfairs across the ditch...

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
All mini are great regardless of which one you attend, but seeing you have been to Sydney twice then I would consider one of the other minis, Queensland would have the warmer weather if your looking at combining a holiday with the mini. But Melbourne would be great to attend as well.

multicast

Senior elf
Fasteddy said:
All mini are great regardless of which one you attend, but seeing you have been to Sydney twice then I would consider one of the other minis, Queensland would have the warmer weather if your looking at combining a holiday with the mini. But Melbourne would be great to attend as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Melboutne gig eddy.