I'm so far behind I just threw them together in a few hours.. didn't take any pictures of the internals. Sorry..They are already in stalled out front on the lawn and tied into the system so I won't be able to make a how to or parts list until I strike.how to or parts list?
essentially I bought the lights on ebay 2 years ago and they sat on the shelf. the boxes are NEMA 1 rated steel control panel boxes I had laying around.. The globes are 12" acrylic light globes. I Dremal cut the opening larger on the globe to about 7 1/4". I cut a hole in the box with a sabersaw to match. I had some old 1/8" aluminum plates laying around and mounted the lights to those. I used a tubing cutter and make 4 each 2" standoffs for each plate. drilled holes in the bottom of the box using the aluminum plate as a template... used 2 1/2" bolts to bolt thru the standoffs to the plate and secured with a nut and washer.. sprayed on some black paint along the way to make them less visible.. that is pretty much it..that's impressive would have taken me a few weekends.
Look forward to how-to and parts list for a next year project