Will I ever get to display my creations????

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Well,

Work has done it again,

After spending $$$ on lights, hours on creation of canes, poles and boards and brain numbing times of sequencing, Work have told me to move location in very Early December.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Will i ever get to show my display? This is 2 years in a row now.

Well, fear not. I am assured I will have atleast 3 years in my new location, and that location is

ADELAIDE

Thats right, Ryan, watch out, i will be relocating to an area north of the city and an actual location yet to be chosen.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I reakon for this year it may be a good project to actually do your car up in lights, at least this way you can utilise some of your lights and still have some fun

toodle_pipsky

Minister of Silly Walks
Well here's a little "silver lining" for you, you'll have 3 years of prep for an awesome display in 2013. :) I hope you get a chance to put a little something up before Christmas, give your neighbours a preview for 2013, more importantly for your sanity!
Good luck with your move!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'm predicting that this year you should at least double your channel count from 2011 Matt.

Good luck with the move and i do hope that you get your lights up and going. At least with S.A. you're not likely to get the torrential rain that Brissie offers during lighting season. I have heard that they do get some horizontal rain down that way though.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
I reakon for this year it may be a good project to actually do your car up in lights, at least this way you can utilise some of your lights and still have some fun

Car will be on the truck being moved also . I ain't driving this time

ewanh

what goes here?
Matt said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:

Car will be on the truck being moved also . I ain't driving this time

Then it will look very pretty as it is driven across the country. Maybe you can see if you can complete with the lights on the rig, pulling the trailer with your car on it.

Ewan

Karob

Let there be Light!
Welcome to the Adelaide Matt, pitty it was not last year you was moving to the north of Adelaide, my neighbour was selling his house last year and our street and area does alot of christmas lights ( plus we all want him out as he has no christmas spirit).
And yes watch out for the horizontal rain, it can be a real killer in some parts of Adelaide.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Well well well, luck would be on my side... Looks now that I wont be relocating until early January, which means, plans i have made for this year are not waster.. Woot..
I GET TO DO MY DISPLAY AFTER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Turn off the phone, lock the door, and block all emails from work.

Replies to be sent only after 26th December in case someone changes their mind!!

You have the patience of a Saint I have to say!!

Kev :)