Win a copy of LightShow Pro V2

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
LSP is giving away a free copy of Lightshow Pro V2, all you need to do is fill out a very short survey for your chance to win

Here is the email i recieved.

Hi,
As we prepare to release LightShow Pro v2, we could use your feedback!
Please participate in a short survey for a chance to win a free software license to LightShow Pro v2
Use the link below to participate and a chance to win!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FRVMTH9
Thank You,
The LightShow Pro Team!

TimW

Full time elf
I got one too..
But under the terms and conditions.. the first one says
"1. Eligibility: SurveyMonkey Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. "
So.. depending on where you live?..... ;)

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Thanks Tim for reading the rules, I didnt, but then again they dont have my address anyway, so if I am lucky enough to win they might miss that one

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Didnt see that, thanks for pointing that out which is definetly dissapointing if thats the true case as i cant see a reason for it. I will confirm if us outsiders are not eligable :)

TimW

Full time elf
I doubt restricting eligibility would have been David's intent (particularly as you don't have to provide your address as Beacy says) . Lets see...
Here's another interesting clause in the fine print....
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A free copy of LightShow Pro v@. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $200.00.

kool-lites

Full time elf
What HoHoHoes me off is the how people use the draw to encourage you to fill in the survey, but you don't get the draw rules until they have got the info they wanted. I wish I got remove my data.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Re: Win a copy of LightShow Pro V2 (Australians are eligible)

Just got a response from David at LSP, the terms were default terms for survey monkey and in fact everyone is eligible so go on and take the survey it take 60 seconds to do and you could win a free copy of LSP v2.