Window frame looks backwards

Iain

Full time elf
I have this one window frame that doesn't look right - it looks like it's wired anticlockwise instead of clockwise or something - except that it isn't!

All my window frames are clockwise starting from bottom right. I've triple checked the wiring and the number of pixels. I've checked the layout and the port. I've reuploaded to the controller multiple times... what else could it be?

These are the settings for the frame:
1700310437281.png

It's on a port by itself:
1700310915863.png

It's a little hard to describe, but when I have a pinwheel, all the other windows rotate in the right direction, but this one seems to be rotating the other way, with a break in the wrong spot (as if the width and height is swapped).

Any ideas?

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Compare the starting location on your window tot he others. I see there it says bottom right and mine are bottom left. It could cause an issue if wrong. I noticed a couple of my verts went down instead of up and it was due to the starting location. I wired them differently this year compared to last year.

Iain

Full time elf
You mean the physical wires? It starts at the bottom right like all the others (because my controller is off to the right hand side).

They're all wired from the bottom right, anticlockwise, and they're all setup like that in xlights... I can't figure it out...