Window Frames Direction

EmmienLightFan

One of few displays in the UK
I have never made a windor frame in XLights and this is probably a really stupid question, but what direction do the pixels need to go in?

I want my left window frame to start in the bottom right corner, and my right window frame to start in the bottom left, so the controller can go in the middle and I can use as little wire as possible, preventing data corruption and voltage drop, even though I will need power injection.

Would the pixels go across first, then up and round, or up first and then across and round?

I don't think I have explained it very well so here is a diagram

jzxnfS2.jpg

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
all my models i make face the same direction for ease of sequencing if you want your lights to go backwards or right instead of left do it in the seq if you model them in a square as you have drawn when you do a whole house sweep or wipe that one light you modeled upside down you will have to seq seperately if you catch my drift

gerry

Senior elf
Hi,

You can still keep your controller in the middle , but ensure that the wiring is in the same direction eg both anti clockwise . Having them staring at the same point helps as Adam pointed out for sweeps.