Window sizing, in LSP

Robert

Apprentice elf
I purchased LSP 2.5, 64 bit,
build - 4741_1656_45299

I'm having the following window sizing issue, with my Windows 8 PC

I have tried running the program in Win7 & XP SP3 compatibility mode, to no avail.

I have also tried posting on the Forums over at LSP. They seem to be experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. I can't post on their Forums.

Has anyone had any similar issues?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    152.8 KB · Views: 28

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
try this for a fix.

What i think you will find is your text size has been increased to make it visible on your display resolution.

Goto control panel
Appearance and personalisation
Display.

Change the radio button to Smaller - 100% (Default)

See if that fixes your issue

Robert

Apprentice elf
Matt said:
try this for a fix.

What i think you will find is your text size has been increased to make it visible on your display resolution.

Goto control panel
Appearance and personalisation
Display.

Change the radio button to Smaller - 100% (Default)

See if that fixes your issue

Thank,I should've caught that,lol. I will give it a try tonight, after work

Robert

Apprentice elf
That fixed the problem. My default size was, 125%. I made a custom size of 115%, due to the fact 100% was a little too small.

The joys of a full HD Laptop Screen ;)

Thanks Matt, for taking the time to help a guy out.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Robert said:
That fixed the problem. My default size was, 125%. I made a custom size of 115%, due to the fact 100% was a little too small.

The joys of a full HD Laptop Screen ;)

Thanks Matt, for taking the time to help a guy out.

no problems what so ever.

DougieB

Full time elf
Hi Robert
I had all sorts of issues with LSP and Win8. In the end I had to revert back to 7.
Issues included, LSP locking up, LSP shutting down every time I tried to use a transition and visualiser not working at all
Hope you do not have the same issues
Doug

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
DougieB said:
Hi Robert
I had all sorts of issues with LSP and Win8. In the end I had to revert back to 7.
Issues included, LSP locking up, LSP shutting down every time I tried to use a transition and visualiser not working at all
Doug

on the flip side to that, I have LSP installed onto both a win7 and a win8 machine, I have had nil issues with win8 thus far.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
DougieB said:
Hi Robert
Doug

Sounds like you may be missing some crucial files and codecs which are causing you issues as there have been a few positive reports to running LSP in Windows 8

Robert

Apprentice elf
DougieB said:
Hi Robert
Doug

So far, so good :D . I have heard, people had many problems upgrading win7 to win8. A lot of, BSOD or the OS just not operating properly.

It really stinks you had problems with Win8. I really like the OS ( even though there is no Start Button! ) lol.

I just purchased a new laptop, running win8, keeping LSP in mind. I made sure the Laptop was quite beefy. I torture tested the hell out of my laptop, too. I ran Prime95 for 36 hrs., with no errors. I was impressed :)

I've only played with LSP for a few hrs. Everything is nice and smooth so far. LSP only takes 12 sec. to load up on the Laptop. Which I really didn't think was that bad either