Wire color survey.

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
I am in the process of having some new RGB strings developed for sale and wanted to get some opinions on what color wire and connectors most people would rather see in a display.
The first batch that I am getting will be green wire and green weatherproof screw type connectors.
I also have the option to use white or black wire and connectors if I want too.
I personally feel that the green goes more with the holiday, bushes, and such but what do you all like for the color that you would want to use?
This will help me make decisions on how many different colors to carry when I get this going for sale.
Thanks for your input.
Bill

battle79

Full time elf
Bill

I personally use white and green and would think these two colors are all you need.

White is required for my white Christmas trees to blend in.
Green is interchangeable with black in most cases I feel.

My 2 cents,
Rowan

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I am not stressed about the colour. I would be more interested in the UV rating. Whichever one has the best UV resistance would be my choice.

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Guess I should have mentioned that the green is the best for UV rating. That is one of the reasons that I decided to go with it for my samples.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
I agree. UV rating can not be overlooked down our way. Remember we display in summer, long hot sunny days where even the paint on cars peels off with the very high UV we have (don't buy red cars), ta very much to the hole in the ozone layer.