Wishing everyone a happy and Blinky 2013 on behalf of the ACL Team

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I would like to take this moment to wish everyone a fantastic 2013 on behalf of the ACL forum team. 2012 saw a big growth in new members with many doing their first controlled display, this has been great to see many of the ACL 2012 new members putting up fantatstic first up displays we look forward to seeing what 2013 brings for many of the ACL members
A great forum is based on its members and we hope that everyone makes all new members feel welcome by saying hello when new members jump into the chat room and by welcoming new members when they post. Remember when we all first started and how nice it was to be welcomed to the community as some of these new members will end up being major contributors in the future.
We hope to see ACL continue to grow in 2013 with more members contributing to ensure ACL can stay as one of the premier forums. A forum is only as good as the input its members give back.

So finally we hope that each and everyone of you and your families have a very safe, prosperous and blinky 2013

Happy New Year

The ACL Team

Benslights

Dedicated elf
well i i hope i do not have to save my family at all this year due to them being safe :D

thanks Eddy and to you and your family. hope you have a great 2013

vk7hch

New elf
So finally we hope that each and everyone of you and your families have a very save, prosperous and blinky 2013

So if I am prosperous, I can save and have a blinky 2013. Sounds about right.

Happy New Year everyone and thanks for welcoming me into the fold.

Chris (vk7hch)

mick8248

Full time elf
Thx Edd, Happy New Year to you and your family and to all ACL members and theirs.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
vk7hch said:
So finally we hope that each and everyone of you and your families have a very save, prosperous and blinky 2013

So if I am prosperous, I can save and have a blinky 2013. Sounds about right.

Happy New Year everyone and thanks for welcoming me into the fold.

Chris (vk7hch)

ohhh good reading into the cryptic message..

Happy New Year all.