Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and hope your main event was succesful

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and hope your Christmas eve shows went well. For us it was a mess with constant heavy rain and thunderstorms which made everyone come by car instead, so at one stage the cars were in a line of over 80 cars. We got drenched and the weather put a real damper on the night as there was no foot traffic. Oh well after 4 years of doing this we were bound to have one wet Christmas eve. In the end the display has seen thousands apon thousands of people come through to enjoy the show and it has brought my neighbour hood much closer to the point were i may have them join into the show next year.

Anyway hope you have a great Christmas and that santa brings you what you wish for.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Merry Christmas to you and your Family Eddy and great to see the Christmas spirit is alive and well in your street

G

GoofyGuy

Merry Christmas to eveyone involved. Thank you for your help and without you and Phil this hobby wouldnt be the same.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
grahami2006 said:
Merry Christmas to all. Main event was a washout. Poured with rain from 8pm until midnight.

Same here, but we still had a lot of cars and people visit. Hope you have a great day Graham (and others)

grahami2006

Full time elf
lithgowlights said:
grahami2006 said:
Merry Christmas to all. Main event was a washout. Poured with rain from 8pm until midnight.

Same here, but we still had a lot of cars and people visit. Hope you have a great day Graham (and others)
Lots of cars and I did venture out with a brolly from time to time.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
grahami2006 said:

Gave up with the umbrella after 10 - I was soaked anyway, and had already changed twice, so we kept going out till a bit after 11 then in for a warm shower and final change into dry gear. Did you fill the second wishing well yet?

grahami2006

Full time elf
lithgowlights said:
grahami2006 said:

Gave up with the umbrella after 10 - I was soaked anyway, and had already changed twice, so we kept going out till a bit after 11 then in for a warm shower and final change into dry gear. Did you fill the second wishing well yet?
With money or water?

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Merry Christmas and many thanks Eddy you along with other regulars (which I won't go through for fear of missing someone - but you all know who you are) As the backbone to this community I dare not think of it without you and the many others that help out throughout the year, with the many questions that are asked.

A big thanks you to all and a Merry Christmas to you and your family

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Merry Christmas to all.

Christmas Eve was fine weather here in Adelaide, with a slight cool to cold breeze but otherwise good. There was a lot of foot traffic about but fortunately no traffic jams.

xmas12-xmasevefoottraffic3.jpg

So... I guess we all need to start thinking about 2013 now!