Xlights around Australia 2023

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
given that I would pronounce “ozzy” and “aussie” the same, I’m down with Mikes interpretation. I can’t hear “ugly” in it though

Zuseleets

Full time elf
Hi All! I have popped a post on FB here for song voting/suggestions.
The poll will be open for a week or so to give everyone a chance to get their vote in.

Zuseleets

Full time elf
We've closed voting on song choice for this year's xLights Around Australia folks. Song choice was a clear winner with This Is Australia - Gang Gajang. Great song choice everyone and thanks for voting.

I will get busy with sequencing and release the sequence closer to Halloween at this stage..

I will hand the rest of this project over to @Mark_M who will let you all know about video submission dates, etc.

Snicko

Apprentice elf
We've closed voting on song choice for this year's xLights Around Australia folks. Song choice was a clear winner with This Is Australia - Gang Gajang. Great song choice everyone and thanks for voting.

I will get busy with sequencing and release the sequence closer to Halloween at this stage..

I will hand the rest of this project over to @Mark_M who will let you all know about video submission dates, etc.
Thanks for doing the Sequence!