Xlights/FPP/ESP Wifi (Renard)

Macboy

New elf
Trying to figure out where I've got things mixed up here - any help or direction appreciated. I can't find the right search terms to find my answer.
I'm sequencing in XLIghts and running from FPP. Today I added two ESP Wifi controllers (Renard) to the setup. I can "output to lights" through both Wifi controllers but when I load the FSEQ to FPP and play it the two Wifi model groups do not light.
If I use the display test in XLights everything lights up. Same for the test mode in FPP. I have a feeling it's got something to do with getting my outputs in FPP set up properly but cannot find any real "how to" in this regard. I THINK I need to define exactly how may channels (universe size) in each universe but am not really sure how to determine this based on my models in XLights.
For example, one Wifi controller runs a group of five 26mm tri-led pixels (model one in the universe), three groups of three (models two, three and four), a group of two (spider eyes), a group of four (spider head), a group of eight (spider body) and then three more groups of three. (37 WS2811 chips.)
My math says that should be 111 channels?Seems simple enough but in FPP's Channel Outputs screen it also asks for the FPP start channel and I'm not sure how to determine that. It's a simple display - probably good to learn this stuff before it gets too big.
Thanks in advance for any wisdom.
Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 10.07.37 PM.png

Macboy

New elf
Adding screen shots of the XLights settings. Forgive the messy model. It's not intended to be accurately modelled as I'm sequencing each element individually. I'm a control freak perhaps...hahaha

Setup.PNGLayout1.PNGLayout2.PNG

Jarrad

I find your lack of Pixels Disturbing
Everything ive read and been shown suggests that the number of channels should be set to 510 not 512, im pretty sure some one will see this too and correct me if im wrong

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Wall Wash 4 I would have thought should be starting ch wall wash 3:1
Then whichever is the first spider part should be wall wash 5:1

Once you've made those 2 changes, sort by Start Channel will help you check you have the numbering and order correct

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Everything ive read and been shown suggests that the number of channels should be set to 510 not 512, im pretty sure some one will see this too and correct me if I'm wrong
Yes and No
The falcon controllers (and a few others) will use 512 Ok, However some controllers don't handle it quite so well, that and the fact that 510 is divisible by 3 evenly (170), a lot/some/many people set max number of channels to 510
I set all mine for the exact number of channels I need (to max of 510).

Macboy

New elf
I (thought I) had to split the spider up between two ESPs so that they could each handle the total amount of channels. The spider legs are made up of 23 node arches so they all run on one controller. The reason the body intersects in the wall washer line is just because of how it was installed. I have a large U shaped layout that (from right to left) goes "Pumpkin patch", Wall Washer 1, 2,3 then I wire through the spider etyes, head and body and poop out the back of the spider to wall washer 4 and 5 and a tune to light.