Connected lights to F16v5
Tested lights through F16v5 web UI and all working OK
Connected xLights to F16v5
Tested lights through xLights and they are NOT working

Some configuration screenshots below.

Appreciate any help

1729285528438.png

1729286160870.png

Yes, ports 15 & 16. They work when testing through the Falcon UI so that would mean no issue with connection correct?
Correct; it wasnt called out so I was just checking. Could have been bumped when moving from one method to another :)

How is the falcon connected to your network? I notice that you have it called 'Wifi' - that wont work for lighting data. You _must_ have it connected via ethernet. Wifi is only for accessing the administration interface.

Correct; it wasnt called out so I was just checking. Could have been bumped when moving from one method to another :)

How is the falcon connected to your network? I notice that you have it called 'Wifi' - that wont work for lighting data. You _must_ have it connected via ethernet. Wifi is only for accessing the administration interface.
That's probably it. The F16v5 is connected to the computer via wifi. I'll connect via ethernet when I get home and let you know

Thank you

Connected via ethernet and all good. Thanks for your help

Back