xLights/Nutcracker 3.1.2 released. Plasma Balls on Circles effect

smeighan

Dedicated elf
Version 3.1.2 released
http://nutcracker123.com/nutcracker/releases/

3.1.2: Aug 17,2013 - Enhancement: (Frankr). Circle effect now has new option called plasma.
- Enhancement: (Matt Brown). bars compress & expand so that the two halves mirror each other.
- Bug: (Frankr). found and fixed the issues with fire and meteors that were being discussed at DIYC.
- Enhancement (Dan Kulp). New import from HLS now available on CONVERT tab
- Enhancement (Frankr). New option in spirals to allow the thickness to grow or shrink

This release sees a new effect in circles called plasma balls. Thanks frank! Matt has made the compress and expand of the bars effect symmetrical.

Plasma balls are where balls start to morph together if they come close. Frank is aware of teh flashing artifact and is working on a fix fo rit.

circles_plasma.gif

matt,frank,sean

dkulp

Full time elf
Also forgot the other new addition in 3.1.2: hlsIdata import on the convert tab. :)

MAC version is now built and uploaded.

Dan

dkulp

Full time elf
Habbosrus said:
I don't see hls import on the convert tab.

Shoot... somehow one of the files didn't get merged from my branch. The code to do the import is there, but the the filter isn't added to the Choose File dialog. :-( Just pushed the changes for that. Next builds will fix that.

smeighan

Dedicated elf
dkulp said:
Habbosrus said:
I don't see hls import on the convert tab.

Shoot... somehow one of the files didn't get merged from my branch. The code to do the import is there, but the the filter isn't added to the Choose File dialog. :-( Just pushed the changes for that. Next builds will fix that.

i pulled latest code and rebuilt 3.1.2, 3.1.2 now has hlsdata as a choice.

thanks