Release xLights release 2016.54

smeighan

Dedicated elf
xLights release 2016.54

NOTE! If your show is running fine and you dont have any issues, stay with your current version.Many people (including the xLight developers) always run with the latest code. If you do upgrade to 54, you can always revert back without losing changes.

Please, Please! Always do a F10 before installing any new version of xlights so you have a full backup of all your xml files.

I will be using this version (If?) I get my show running.

Latest releases are found atwww.xlights.org] [url=http://www.xlights.org]www.xlights.org[/url]
Issue Tracker is found here: www.github.com/smeighan/xLights/issues

XLIGHTS/NUTCRACKER RELEASE NOTES:
---------------------------------
2016.54 Dec 14, 2016
-- bug (dkulp) Make sure we have a valid show directory at startup... too many crashes occur without one
-- bug (dkulp) Fix bugs with file based dimming curves
-- enh (gjones) Add ability to time shift all effects in a sequence under Edit menu.
-- enh (dkulp) Basic TouchBar support on latest MacBookPros
-- bug (dkulp) Don't crash if an invalid model or submodel causes a buffer to be size 0
-- bug (dkulp) Don't crash if special characters are using timing track labels. Fixes #762
-- bug (dkulp) Fix crash if sequence has % in name
-- bug (keithsw) Fix video effect crash on Mac
-- bug (keithsw) Strip leading zeroes from ip addresses to prevent issues
-- bug (keithsw) Fix video looping
-- bug (keithsw) On piano effect fix reset of timing track when note range changed
-- bug (keithsw) Fix updating of start/end time in the status bar when an effect is moved
-- bug (keithsw) Fix export models to export all models not just those in current preview

marmalade

cats & pixels
Does the time shift function negate the need to cut and paste all effects/cells to a new location, just to insert stuff?

If so.. such much thanks for this!