xLights sharing: sequences

Wayne

New elf
Hello Mayhem, would you share the Winter Wonderland by Pentatonix sequence? I have the song and would like to add a sequence this year. I've added lots more rgb this year and would like to incorporate that sequence.

Thanks in advance,

Wayne

kymm4

New elf
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get some traditional christmas song sequences? Things like silent night, deck the halls, o holy night, away in a manger, angels we have heard on high etc??? Happy to pay....just having no luck searching and fast running out of time.

Dreamin

Full time elf
Generous elf
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get some traditional christmas song sequences? Things like silent night, deck the halls, o holy night, away in a manger, angels we have heard on high etc??? Happy to pay....just having no luck searching and fast running out of time.
Someone asked the same thing on facebook. Nothing I've seen on the traditional ones. :(

kymm4

New elf
Someone asked the same thing on facebook. Nothing I've seen on the traditional ones. :(
haha that was me as well! Trying my hardest to find some traditional ones. I am thinking its because they arent upbeat enough maybe?

Adam V

New elf
Thank you for sharing your shows logandc99.

I am having one issue when importing the effects for cant stop the feeling, I am only getting the lyrics for the backing vocals 1 and backing vocals 2 coming through. New timing is not there? This means that the mouth does not move as it should. This is my first year on Xlights swapping over from Vixen.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the correct lyrics imported?
mine is the same

Srmorgan

New elf
I have done “oh holy night” by Nate King Cole. But this is my first year doing it. I only have house outline, a large start and a manger scene. No arches, matrices, or trees. It’s also only my second sequence I’ve ever done. But I am willing to share it.