xLights sharing: sequences

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
I'm looking for the short version of Somewhere over the Rainbow- Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole does anyone know of one?

Chrisekert

New elf
Hi Team - Anyone have the lyrics track for the Griswolds Opener - Didnt seem to come across when I imported. Thanks

alexlopezvala

New elf
algo en español (something in Spanish)

Attachments

• moderato niño del tambor (1).zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 28

algerdes

Al Gerdes
Can I just say - THANK YOU! What a learning tool!!!
A LOT of things come to my mind as far as questions, but the first one is the group of 24 snowflakes around the large one on the left of the screen. How are planning on mounting them? It looks like a real tree under there (with its trunk wrapped in a mesh), but can't be for sure.

FYI - I'm really looking forward to see the real deal once it is up. Well done.

christmasdave

Full time elf
Can I just say - THANK YOU! What a learning tool!!!
A LOT of things come to my mind as far as questions, but the first one is the group of 24 snowflakes around the large one on the left of the screen. How are planning on mounting them? It looks like a real tree under there (with its trunk wrapped in a mesh), but can't be for sure.

FYI - I'm really looking forward to see the real deal once it is up. Well done.
If you're talking about the video of Need a little Christmas by the Glee cast above, I posted the video but it's not my display (I can only wish!). It's from YouTube and the guy that created it was happy to share the sequence.

algerdes

Al Gerdes
Thanks ChristmasDave for pointing to the sequence. It, and the bump about Pixels, are wonderful.

To Joel Dorman, THANK YOU for sharing the sequence. A lot of good sequencing, along with being in 3D (something I sorely want to do but to this day it has eluded me.) I know there will be quite a few sleepless nights as I learn from this!