xLights sharing: sequences

Dave_Szoka

Full time elf
HA. I can already picture the eye rolls from all the parents who've heard this a million times, kids will love it though!
Could you post a link to the music track please.

Haha very true... it’s just the iTunes track.. purchase it & download

mmkooiman67

New elf
I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Dopant Beats - Christmas Trap
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Ronettes - Sleigh Bells Remix
(Snow) Mans not hot (Clean)
Winter Wonderland/Dont Worry Be Happy (Pentatonix)
They may not interest everyone but if anyone wants any PM me.

I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix

Boom
Booty Swing
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Hi Brad,
Would love to have a copy of Booty Swing, Sleigh bells remix and Winter Wonderland if you are still willing to share. Thanks, Mark mmkooiman67@aim.com

pm3klb

New elf
Brad,
If you are still willing to share your sequences I would like to have these sequences to play with. You can email me at 1qtp2tspam @ gmail.com
Thank you
Kris

Stephan

New elf
Hi All, Thanks for all the help. Im doing my first Talking and Singing Tree Props this year. I have got 2 x Trees from wireframes and would love to use Logan's Talking Tree parts. Does anybody have the sequences mapped with wired frame models. Logan's shared sequence is for a Mega Tree and a smaller tree that is not just on one model.
I find it difficult how to get those to just wire framed models like this talking tree 1.xmodel Thanks

Pete Barber

New elf
Hi Brad. I would be so interested in the Nutcracker Trap Remix. Those Christmas songs they remix are quite good. I do not know how to pm so I thought I would just reply here.

jon19

New elf
Boom
Booty Swing
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix

Hello! I was wondering if you could share the sleigh bells remix sequence that you were working on. I am looking to add one last song to my show.