Yagoona lights 2013

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok guys here is the first video of Yagoona lights 2013.

I would like to give a special thanks to my

producer - Lithgow lights

camera man - Lithgow lights

Director - my wife

editor - Lithgow lights

critics - my kids

and to all those that came to visit this year

https://vimeo.com/83026900

mborg10

Michael Borg
It's amazing you had a display this year with all the time you spent helping others. Great work mate. Something to be proud of.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
You and your family did all the hard work, I just spent a few hours enjoying good company, a good BBQ, great lights, and an 11 hour round trip, most of the return in silence as the kids fell asleep before Paramatta Road. It was then just a few hours of cutting and editing the video. I know fireworks sync is slightly out, but I was running out of time :eek:

kel

Dedicated elf
work30.gif

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
It's amazing you had a display this year with all the time you spent helping others.

Totally agree Mick, Team Viewer Ben's display is superb. Was definitely worthy of a visit or two by my tribe and my kids love watching the high quality video of it too :) (nice job Dave)

Looking forward to what 2014 brings to the Yagoona lighting extravaganza

greg58

Full time elf
Great Job Ben, love it! Well done to the Director. Dave, is too modest, like you he spends a lot of time helping others. Looking forward to meeting up again at the mini.

dannyp

Full time elf
Great display. The matrix looks like it has great resolution especially from so close. What is it made of?

Cheers

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Looks great. Well done. I like the matrix and how it's resolution makes the fireworks show up nice and clear.