You know you've got he clap when ..........................

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Needed a break from sequencing and thought I should see what lengths this hobby has driven other people to.

So you know you've got the clap when...........................................

bbayjohn

Senior elf
When it's street side rubbish collection time and you drive past thinking. I could use that in my display.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
you look at the dog and say "I wonder if it would wear sequenced antlers????" ooops did I actually say that out load, i thought I only thought it!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
When the google truck catches you in the act (not me)
Untitled.jpg

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
You consider other places to be at Christmas time so you don't have to do the lights... Yeah I had a break of 7 months, now back and looking forward to Christmas lol

So... I know I have clap when I wonder how I can include the recent Quad and Hexcopter purchases into videoing the display :D

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
when your wife restricts to 5 mins a day to tell her what your new plan is for the christmas lights.

So is this one of the first signs that your wife may be getting clapped out! :p

AussieDoug

Full time elf
When you decide to take on a second job to pay for it, then you spend the entire wage on it & some....

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
lithgowlights said:
Yeah I had a break of 7 months, now back and looking forward to Christmas lol

You definitely have the clap when you feel bad for not doing anything to do with Christmas from January to July. This is a full time hobby isn't it.