1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Madness what madness - don't you understand all this DJ - you are obviously not fully suffering from CLAP yet. Maybe in Jan next year you will make sense of it.

Edit -Woo Hoo top of page 8 & 9 - at least on some peoples computers - I'm on a hat trick

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I dont see no harm in one thread being for just a bit of fun, No threads are being hijacked and there are not multiple threads of garbage, just this one. So i think its more than acceptable because it shows that the members here can also have a joke. :D
So join in the fun :eek:

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
(10:41:01) AAH: LSP is the best program i wish i had used it much earlier, I now know what ive been missing

^^^^^ quote from chat this morning.
You heard it here first :)
I give the LSP guys in chat a hard time mainly because of the bugs. Even as a LOR user I'm the 1st to admit the LSP is a powerful program and is just about the only choice for pixel displays.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
AAH said:
xxxxx First post modified by a mod LOL

I give the LSP guys in chat a hard time mainly because of the bugs. Even as a LOR user I'm the 1st to admit the LSP is a powerful program and is just about the only choice for pixel displays.

First post modified by a mod,LOL - I have the power :p :D

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
This is Eddy. lol

robot-mafia.jpg

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
AAH said:
(10:41:01) AAH: LSP is the best program i wish i had used it much earlier, I now know what ive been missing

Is that true Alan LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.