Audio Output Tone

mick8248

Full time elf
Can LSP use programs such as winamp to out put its audio, I would like to increase some high frequencies and pull back some low ones, I don't seem to have an equaliser option in windows 7, and would prefer to do it on the fly rather than using audacity or a similar program.

burner

Full time elf
I don't think LSP can output through another program, but if you download the full blown drives for your sound card, most of them have options to change the sound tone (i.e. Pop/Rock, Cinema, Disco etc) you may be able to fluke the right mode to enhance your music.

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
I agree with burner, the full sound card drivers may be able to do this.

However I just got a cheap 2 channel stereo mixer to do exactly that - removing the bass slightly and increasing treble helped the FM sound quality. I also can mix in a microphone - so I can quickly make any announcement if required - or mute some tossers car stereo ;)

mick8248

Full time elf
Cheers, using an old dual core lappy, the latest drivers are old now carn't seem to find anything newer) , only allows me to reduce or boost the base no equaliser, might see how quick I can get one of those mixers that driver is using.