1st for 2014

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
bbayjohn said:
Gso125 said:
WOW It's so weird that you guys down under can be so far in the future as it's only 1030 am est here in the USA. Can you guys see lottery numbers in the future too. Haha anyways Happy New Year!!!
1st to quote a post on the 1st in the 1st for 2013,
Yep can give you the winning lotto numbers but im not sure about this date thingy, as they may have already been drawn lol.
Happy new year

1st person to pick up that Andy is stuck in the past and is still using 2013 in his dates...

mborg10

Michael Borg
1st time my wife has laid down the rules for 2014. She hadn't set budget but she has said display has to be built by June and installed on house by end of October. Also the big one. I'm only allowed to talk to her once a day for max of 5 mins about Christmas lights. "She's had enough"

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Well let me be the 1st to welcome you knightlite
Welcome to ACL.

knightlite said:
An appropriate place to put My First Post. :D

Greetings and all the best for the new year.

Bird

LOR user
Let me be the 1st to use a graphic welcome to you knightlite
Welcome.gif
to ACL

Binkles

Full time elf
1st to say I'm frustrated.

I still can't set up lsp to show a display, and get frustrated so return to hls.

I'd like to try and get it sorted so I can play with both before making an informed decision on which to use. Already purchased lsp so really hoping to sort it.

Tried both multicast and unicast but my lights stay off.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
st to say that, you need to come into chat so we can help you with it. it is more then likely a very simple thing you have missed. We can make them blink

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
1st time posting in this thread from me. No Sweet Brown remixes or Rickrolling from me this year (yet...) ;)

mborg10

Michael Borg
Binkles said:
1st to say I'm frustrated.

I still can't set up lsp to show a display, and get frustrated so return to hls.

I'd like to try and get it sorted so I can play with both before making an informed decision on which to use. Already purchased lsp so really hoping to sort it.

Tried both multicast and unicast but my lights stay off.

Firstly I was frustrated too. My big issue was putting in either a pixel number or a channel number. Eg pixel 4000 is actually Channel 12000.
Just my first thoughts. You've spent the money on LSP so stick with it. The guys in chat will sort you out.