1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
(09:49:30) ɟɐsʇǝppʎ: ill give you a little warning with LSP, its a powerful program when used to its potential, but there are nagging bugs and issues that frustrate us all

I wish I had the power to protect posts. Ryan come and save me. Your LOR's only hope :)

BTW. The 1st topic of 2013 has now made it to the top 5 most replied to topics of all time.

AAH said:
(09:49:30) ɟɐsʇǝppʎ: ill give you a little warning with LSP, its a powerful program when used to its potential, but there are nagging bugs and issues that frustrate us all

I wish I had the power to protect posts. Ryan come and save me. Your LOR's only hope :)

BTW. The 1st topic of 2013 has now made it to the top 5 most replied to topics of all time.

Really though this is well known, and is the focus for 2013 for Minleon, just having some fun with you Alan

This topic is all about fun and there are few things as fun as picking on other peoples choice of sequencing software.
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• pitiful.jpg
    pitiful.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 71
AAH said:

Will this protector help?

524550-444-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back