• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st evidence that Superman put pen to paper and wrote "LOR ROCKS". mwuhahaha
I noticed that it took from the 23rd December until 13 January to travel the 1600km here :(

IMAG1723.jpg

Superman said:
Photos or it never happened. I don't recall ever using LOR and Rocks in the same sentence. That would be a 1st for me

B_P_J

Full time elf
1st to like and appreciate Alan posting the beautiful picture of the post cards to LOR ROCKS

mborg10

Michael Borg
mararunr said:
1st post as Full Time Elf (also got my first quality power supply this week - a Meanwell power supply)
1st to congratulate mararunr for letting the CLAP take over full time and for making the jump to Meanwell.

mborg10

Michael Borg
My boys 1st day at child care tomorrow. Which means mummy can get a job, which means daddy can buy more toys. Hopefully she gets a really good job. I got my eye on this C10 Chevy pickup that would go great for Zac and I to ride in.

B_P_J

Full time elf
My 1st post over 100 making it my 101st post on the 1st long weekend of the year in the 1st month

Bird

LOR user
bpj1980 said:
My 1st post over 100 making it my 101st post on the 1st long weekend of the year in the 1st month
1st time my poor brain almost had a 1st overload. :D
Congratulations on Full Time status ... now you have to catch up to FastEddy on number of posts LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.