1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

B_P_J

Full time elf
NOOOOOOOOOOOO BJ you beat me... 1st to say sorry for my 1st mistake in saying it was the 1st post on the 115th page... I guess there is a 1st for everything

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
This is my 1st post for days as I can't successfully post or PM from my desktop machine with Firefox. Haven't tried Chrome or IE but have done a PC reboot and a router reboot. More diagnosing to follow.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
AAH said:
This is my 1st post for days as I can't successfully post or PM from my desktop machine with Firefox. Haven't tried Chrome or IE but have done a PC reboot and a router reboot. More diagnosing to follow.

1st to point out that it is user error :p

JK Alan, I know your frustration, my initial show machine can't keep a browser open without the browser crashing...
Probably got some Malware to deal with myself. :eek:

-Blu

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Tonight is the 1st time that the mini mouse plague has affected me directly. I was sitting down on the couch in semi darkness, post shower, in my boxers and watching IACGMOOH. The snakes and other critters weren't exactly doing things for my snake phobia but the little critter that slipped up the open leg of my boxers OMFG did that do things for my heart rate. I've possibly never moved so fast in my life and my wife has probably never laughed so hard. Tomorrows mission is to buy industrial quantities of Ratsak and some more mouse traps.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
AAH said:
Tonight is the 1st time that the mini mouse plague has affected me directly. I was sitting down on the couch in semi darkness, post shower, in my boxers and watching IACGMOOH. The snakes and other critters weren't exactly doing things for my snake phobia but the little critter that slipped up the open leg of my boxers OMFG did that do things for my heart rate. I've possibly never moved so fast in my life and my wife has probably never laughed so hard. Tomorrows mission is to buy industrial quantities of Ratsak and some more mouse traps.

Nothing like a victor mouse trap or a house cat ::) [SIZE=78%]. [/SIZE]Also, look for holes around the outside of the house the critters can crawl into and seal them with steal wool. I have seen rats climb up rain downspouts. I used a piece of wire mesh to seal them.[SIZE=78%]

-Blu
[/SIZE]

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
AAH said:

Just don't wear boxers I say :D :D :D :D

B_P_J

Full time elf
1st post of the week and probably the first post i have done while in Dubbo, and may even be the first post in March 2015 and hoping 1st post on page 116.....

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
i think this may actually be my first post in the first thread for this year, who will be first to point out that im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.