What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
My son had his 1st foray onto a roof this arvo. Who do you think will be the 1st to guess why he was up there with me?

AAH

I've been lax and haven't shared with much of the ACL community. As a result this is the 1st that many will have heard about the tyres that turned up at my place sometime around the 1st of November. It was actually sometime between 31st and 3rd but I'm going with the 1st :D
I'd been out walking my mutts on the 3rd after being in bed with man flu for a few days and as I approached my shed I couldn't help but notice the pile of several hundred tyres that someone thought I needed more than them. Police were notified, council were notified and EPA were notified. Much mucking around ensued and the really short story is that I now have about 200 of the 250 tyres still.My story which is much abbreviated made the tv news and the local morning radio show. Links below.
IMG_20181103_180147.jpg IMG_20181103_180855_4CS.jpg IMG_20181103_181008_1CS.jpg
https://www.hit.com.au/shows/flick-...300-tyres-mysteriously-dumped-on-his-property

View: https://www.facebook.com/9NewsCentralVictoria/posts/1980711952221758

As a result of the massive amount of stuffing around trying to get a solution to this tyre dumping I've been waaaaay more behind than usual. Not for the 1st time.

AAH

I'm pretty sure that's not your 1st attempt at a very bad photoshop Brad. It is the 1st that I've literally laughed out loud at. It's also the 1st I'm gonna steal and post to facebook. Thanks for the laugh.

AAH

Happy 1st of December to those in the Eastern states of Aus with daylight savings. It's officially the 1st day to turn your lights on for 2018.
Halloween doesn't count :p

Verb75

Apprentice elf
Today is the day that I officially start my 1st light "show", and my 1st post in this thread. A 2fer! I hope everyone lighting up tonight has a wonderful night. :)

Nuzzy

Apprentice elf
1st time having the family around for the “lighting of the lights” last night and also the 1st time the network was being a B*^#h and the show was jerky as hell.

have isolated the lights on their own network now so hopefully that was the 1st and last time it will do it. Haha

AAH

Today is the day that I officially start my 1st light "show", and my 1st post in this thread. A 2fer! I hope everyone lighting up tonight has a wonderful night. :)
1st to wonder how the display is going seeing as how @Verb75 is in a very wet part of the world that's also been getting a bit of a battering from a cyclone.

Status
Not open for further replies.