1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verb75

Apprentice elf
1st to wonder how the display is going seeing as how @Verb75 is in a very wet part of the world that's also been getting a bit of a battering from a cyclone.
My 1st reply in this thread. My light are holding up really well. I’m surprised that I haven’t had any major issues cause if the rain. It’s still early tho, expecting a shower or two today.

Reactions: AAH

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Had my 1st major forehead slap sequencing error today.
MUST REMEMBER TO RENDER ALL AFTER A CHANGE TO COLOUR ORDER OF PIXELS
Spent 20 minutes in light rain walking an 80m round trip from inside to check the colour order of pixels on my driveway arch, watching the RGBW test sequence go through, documenting the order, going back and working out what the colour order should have been, saving the new colour order and repeating. After maybe 10 round trips (a couple were due to not looping the sequence) I realised that I hadn't been clicking on "render all" between saves. At that point the rain got heavy enough that I pulled the plug. HUGE DOH moment after I realised the rookie mistake.

AAH

1st post on ACL for Xmas 2018.
Merry Christmas to the Christmas light community. Have a happy and safe day and make sure you overeat like I will.

AAH

1st to congratulate dan on the fantastic performance of strip. I'm at 3 years without a strip fail. Pixel strip is awesome if you treat it right.

AAH

Last night I got my 1st website order from an xLights developer. Was even happier at that than getting notification that another shipment of blinky bits got shipped a few minutes later.
My 1st order to Mr Nutcracker himself. Extra bits will be included :D

AAH

I had my 1st idea for a change to Falcon Player for 2019 added today by CaptainMurdoch at Falcon Christmas. I was talking about Octoscrolla setup on the phone yesterday to @LawEnforcer_72 and I had what I thought was a brilliant idea. I posted on Falcon Christmas and when I checked today to see if anything exciting was happening over there I got a pleasant surprise. Currently it'll only be on the 2.x master branch but it will be in 2.7 when it comes out. It's the 1st time I've been a bit excited over a bit of code added to FPP at my suggestion.
https://falconchristmas.com/forum/index.php/topic,10817.msg97909.html#msg97909

Status
Not open for further replies.