2013 Halloween Final Song - Lorde Royals

TitanBry77

New elf
Bird said:
It's such a nice job and a complement to the artist, maybe someone should let the artist know they have a real fan. Something cool may happen from it. Maybe they use it in a remake of the song. :)

Wow thank you! Yes it would be cool if the artist saw it, not sure how to show them though, probably would just get marked as spam.

TitanBry77

New elf
JCMarksafb said:
Very nice programing! It's refreshing to see and hear music and lights fitting so well together. This is a sequence that I will tell people to view, very easy to watch but keeps your interest without being overly blinky flashy. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
John

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I was worried how I would make the sequence flow to a slower paced song but once I started getting in to the rhythm it worked. I'm going to try that method for future songs. I think Christmas songs are a bit harder to do but I'm going to give it a similar approach.

Bird

LOR user
TitanBry77 said:
Bird said:
It's such a nice job and a complement to the artist, maybe someone should let the artist know they have a real fan. Something cool may happen from it. Maybe they use it in a remake of the song. :)

Wow thank you! Yes it would be cool if the artist saw it, not sure how to show them though, probably would just get marked as spam.
Their video showed Facebook, Twitter, etc. A message there with a link?

TitanBry77

New elf
Maybe I'll try that, I'm sure if I post it on her Facebook page or Twitter it wouldn't get attention, I'll try though.