2013 pics - finally

Habbosrus

Back again
I was lucky enough to receive a disc full (well, lots) of photos of my 2013 show last night from a lovely lady who enjoyed my show. She visited my show last year 5 or 6 times. She plans to come back tonight with her new camera and video camera :D :D :D . I know these are late, but I'm happy to have received them. She took some video last year but said it didn't turn out well. Here's a link to my Pictures page of my little website

CavesChristmas pics

Boof63

Senior elf
top effort mate , well done looks the goods, Now for some movement LOL
Cheers Boof63

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Hopefully this years wont take as long ... Nice layout. Many options. Crisp and clean.

Habbosrus

Back again
Still trying to work on photos and video for this year. If the rain would let up I might be able to take a camera outside :-\ . We have had rain or storms every evening for over a week now. Did someone move Caves Beach to New Zealand while I wasn't watching :eek: .
Still, it hasn't kept people away. Each night has seen at least 25 - 30 cars turn up. We had about 20 children dancing on the front lawn in the rain on Monday night (accompanied by yours truly). It was awesome. The last 2 nights have been very wet, so no dancers (well, they were dancing in their cars). I've been handing out little candy canes to my visitors and they love it and are very appreciative, especially my oldest visitor of 89 who was visiting her grandchildren from England. I told her she could have a candy cane if she's been good. She replied "I have to be these days, I'm too old to chase anybody!"

Habbosrus

Back again
gerry said:
Nice pictures ..were those Coro people on your balcony ?
Hi Gerry, no they're wooden cutouts my wife painted years ago (they've held up well). However, you have stumbled across something. We are in the early stages of replacing them with coro and I intend to light them up next year as part of my sequencing. I was mucking around earlier in the year and started to make some truly Australian coro designs, but never got back to it. Keep posted for next year as they will definitely be part of the display. Many plans for this year have been shelved as I found myself out of work for a long period of time for the second time in 2 years (I've got to get out of the mining industry).