Adelaide/SA 2013 RAdelaide Mini Expo June 22-23

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Just as a post-mini wrap-up on the online stream: I've attempted to rescue what I could of day 2 on the USTREAM page for the Adelaide Mini. Some bits were unfortunately lost from the recorded version as a result of internet problems caused by e1.31 multicasting (oops).

All the small fragmented clips from the Adelaide Mini have been combined into each topic and you'll find these on the Adelaide Mini USTREAM page under the videos tab on the right hand side.

For those who did tune into the live USTREAM, how was the video and audio on day 1 & 2? Were the closeups of presenter computer screens beneficial to following this mini despite the slight lag behind the audio?

No doubt most of the attendees to the mini are now well and truly planning changes to their displays and researching further into what they've seen during the mini. So Matt, have you worked out a commission arrangement with Ray Wu for the extra business you've helped generate for him ;) ? If not then you've got plenty of time to arrange that for next year - wink wink nudge nudge!

grahami2006

Full time elf
Hi Ryan,
I watched the majority of the min live as after a hospital visit I was instructed by, SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, and thought that you guys did a top job with the presentations.
The video and streaming was great but next time I must remember to stop the ads.
Once again TOP JOB.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
grahami2006 said:
Hi Ryan,
I watched the majority of the min live as after a hospital visit I was instructed by, SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, and thought that you guys did a top job with the presentations.
The video and streaming was great but next time I must remember to stop the ads.
Once again TOP JOB.

Thanks Graham, glad you enjoyed it, Next year is already set to be better for all those in attendance and definately alot better for all those unable to attend and forced to watch it online.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Apologies to all, this slipped my mind,

For those that were interested in seeing the PowerPoint presentations I utilised at the mini, Please click the links below.

Introduction (if you really want to rewatch it)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15241802/mini%202013/2013%20Mini%20intro.pptx
Designing a display
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15241802/mini%202013/2013%20MiniDesigning%20a%20Display.pptx
Waterproofing (LithgowLights slide show)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15241802/mini%202013/Mini%20-%20Waterproofing%20101%20%28lithgowlights%20modified%29%20%283%29.pptx

Remember, as listed above, you can see links to other utilised tools and services we discussed at the mini.

If there is anything else you would like posted, please let me know.