2014 Halloween Light Show: Internet Friends by Knife Party

marsh28

Apprentice elf
Thanks for the compliments. I am a complete novice to pixels and thanks to this board, I was able figure out what to buy, and more importantly, how to put it together without electrocuting myself. It's too bad they don't do Halloween in Australia, it's become a huge deal here in the states.

marsh28

Apprentice elf
Thanks a bunch. I'll be giving this sequence away when Halloween is over if anyone is interested.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Marsh, what are the tombstones made of? Did you make them? They look very authentic.

Keep the videos coming. I'm never going to get sick of them. I think I might be responsible for at least half of the views they have received.

firebug

Senior elf
facebook_like_button_big.jpeg

marsh28

Apprentice elf
BundyRoy said:
Marsh, what are the tombstones made of? Did you make them? They look very authentic.

Keep the videos coming. I'm never going to get sick of them. I think I might be responsible for at least half of the views they have received.
the tombstones are home made out of insulation foam. Here's a video I made a few years ago that shows them. http://youtu.be/KNBAmdyOBbY

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Mate your show is even more impressive after seeing the amount of effort you have put into your display elements.

I bet you get some strange looks throughout the year when people come over and wonder why you have a coffin and tombstones in your garage.

marsh28

Apprentice elf
I keep the coffin under my back porch w the hand sticking out. Have no idea what a stranger walking by would think...