2014 House projection video

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
After a whole year of planning it's all finally up and running.
for those who haven't seen me pull my hair out all year this years show i've gone down the video projection and RGB track combining Light Show Pro, Video editing software, Falcon PI player and xlights.
The entire display is run off the $39 Raspberry Pi and a huge Thanks goes to all the guys involved with FPP (falcon Pi Player)
Truly an awesome product.
VIMEO
2014 house projection on Vimeo
Youtube (get it before it goes.lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_pJpC-qQK0

grahami2006

Full time elf
Congratulations Steve. But why post my wife was looking over my shoulder and suggested that there was still time for me to do it this year. Needless to say I did the male thing and said I did not hear what she sais.

Karob

Let there be Light!
Fantastic Display Steve

So its not what the judges are looking for, well may I be the 1st to say stuff those judges, the public will flock to your display in droves and judge.

Congratulations on all the months of hard work and tears.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Looks great Steve. Great to see the neighbours getting into it to. I f they were in any other street they would be the best in the street, but they have no chance in your street mate.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Well you just captivated both my children for your entire video. Daughter was singing along & my son was dancing. Excellent work & job well done :)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
AussieDoug said:
Well you just captivated both my children for your entire video. Daughter was singing along & my son was dancing. Excellent work & job well done :)

That bought a smile to my face that makes it all worthwhile, I have had a few kids as young as 2 really get into it out the front. its more enjoyable that watching the show.