Melbourne/Vic 2014 - Melbourne Mini - 17th to 18th of May

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
A lot less then 24 hrs now.
BBQ breakfast and lunch with a possible run to Subway if Beacy wants to live until his 70 so he can retire.
There is a bunch of food coming already although I don't know what or how much. If we have enough tucker coming via the attendees I don't see that there is any need for an entry fee.

Sean Meighan of nutcracker fame looks like he is going to step up for us and do a live chat via teamviewer on xlights/nutcracker and the Pi Player. I watched his stream this morning and between xlights, the Pi player and the boards that dpitts (the man behind the Pi player) has we really need to organise more info to come down under. A $35 board that can control 128 universes (more if daisy chained) is just 1 of the amazing things that we don't know enough about. David Pitts may also connect into the stream and can possibly tell us about the bells and whistles of the Pi player.

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
To stream or not to stream, that is the question...

Yes of course there will be a stream :D . This year, Melbourne Mini streaming will be via ACL's YouTube channel, not USTREAM as in other years. The idea is this should be better quality and more accessible (particularly tablets that don't have Adobe Flash). Each day of streaming will use a different YouTube link.
And if you want to travel back in time, many of the previous mini videos are located on the YouTube channel.

ewanh

what goes here?
ooohhh, thanks for reminding me. I have 6 to spread around tomorrow. i think you had three and two for rupect... one extra...

I'm going to get the out of the garage now. Come with power cables but no SVGA cable - they were all taken. $10 each still.

battle79

Full time elf
Doh!

Can't catch a break.

Need to leave by midday Saturday for work. Will have to do presentation on Vixen3 sometime Sunday.

Apologies people for disrupting the program.

Regards,
Rowan

diyer

Full time elf
I have been playing with Vixen3 and have been hanging out for your presentation Rowan, you better be there Sunday :)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks Bruce for the venue once again and to all the presenters today. Personally learned a few new things. Me thinks Vixen will get a look in this year ;)
Good luck for tomorrow.

muzzag50

New elf
Thanks for an excellent Mini with many engaging discussions and presentations.
Special thanks to Alan for arranging and to Bruce for providing the perfect location again this year.
Also the door prizes were awesome. >> Pixels will be integrated into my display shortly I expect.

Murray