2015 Australian/NZ Minis planning

mborg10

Michael Borg
Re: 2015 Australian Minis planning
YAGOONA LIGHTS said:
well I hope @mborg10 will be coming to this years mini as I do not think he has any Baby plans for 2015
I don't and my wife has left her run a little late from stopping me from going.

mborg10

Michael Borg

bjpc2716 said:
8) I think it would be a good idea still for long weekend Andrew we have lots of newbie is year I can picture what going to happen with there questions
I know my wife wouldn't be happy if I spent a rare long weekend with Christmas lights enthusiasts instead of going away with the family

bjpc2716

who dares win

we should have a topic in the mini expo how to put together your controller hand on? it would be great alan

mborg10

Michael Borg

bjpc2716 said:
we should have a topic in the mini expo how to put together your controller hand on? it would be great alan
I could bring in my controller box and everyone could make it better for me

Benslights

Dedicated elf

I would have to agree with Andrew long weekends really do not work for minis as those having to trave land stay over night will have to pay extra for accommodation. Plus I know with my family long weekends are family time.

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
I'm also looking at traveling down south for at least one of the mini's this year, as well as the BNE one. Maybe SYD to MEL or MEL & ADL with 'holidays' planned in between :)

Not keen on public holidays either as it makes travel more expensive. But need to know dates sooner rather than later so holidays can be booked in

damo

New elf
Is there a date for the Brisbane one yet ? Where was the last one held ?

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Hopefully things will work out better for me this year and I will actually get some time of for the mini instead of working 7 days a week like I did last year. Might even think about head to the Adelaide mini also if the dates work out.

BradsXmasLights

WiFi Interactive
I'm still deciding weather to go to Melbourne or Adelaide this year too; depending on Holiday plans :D
damo said:
Is there a date for the Brisbane one yet ? Where was the last one held ?

It's been around mid June in the past, at Ipswich

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Queens birthday is out for me. Prefer May slot and lots of people go away fr long weekends. 8)