Adelaide/SA 2016 Adelaide mini (expressions of interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Re: 2016 Adelaide mini

thecrazylightlady said:
oh and hopefully have it anytime after mid March as im going to see Madonna in Melbourne and i dont want to miss out :D

Nah dont worry about that as I will still be able to attend as im not going to see Madonna have to stay at home!,,,

the grinch

Once again its awesome that karob has put his hands up to being our leader and running the mini as definitely pulled it off last year I have a couple of pics of our fearless leader in action and yes he is a big justin beiber fan but we dont judge him as has an awesome blinky light display oh and once again thankyou rob for your contribution s as we will never judge you

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1452502853031.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452502853031.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 35
  • uploadfromtaptalk1452502886969.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452502886969.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 35

Karob

Let there be Light!

Thanks Jason. I think we are at 1 - 1 on the score sheet.

I will have to admit I will have to take the punishment for what I have done in the past, for those who know me I am far from a belieber.

Just remember I will hold the floor when doing the Mini and have resources for pay back on the weekend. Saying that maybe the side attraction may be what I do as a payback.

the grinch

Karob said:
Thanks Jason. I think we are at 1 - 1 on the score sheet.

I will have to admit I will have to take the punishment for what I have done in the past, for those who know me I am far from a belieber.

Just remember I will hold the floor when doing the Mini and have resources for pay back on the weekend. Saying that maybe the side attraction may be what I do as a payback.

Haha well played nice to know my work here hasn't gone un noticed mwahaha

the grinch

heathwithnoteeth said:
hopefully it will not be in July/August, I will be in the US.

cheers

Should be ok heath as usually in june sometimes may but try to organize a weekend when it works fo most amount of attendees there will be a vote to determine best weekend for all

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator

My Vote is the 11th and 12th of June

adski

Dave Brown

.... except that it's the Queen's Birthday long weekend, which usually means a lot of competing activities - I'll probably be in Shepparton that weekend.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer

Queens birthday would be the worst time to have it..
since i have to travel 5hrs one way.. an the traffic will be murder

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator

I think some more dates should be thrown around then.

the grinch

Superman said:
I think some more dates should be thrown around then.

Ok yes seems June 11 12 wont work noticed other states are April may . Other dates in june are 4 5 18 19 25 26 . Need to check with rob concerning venue plus footy schedule as he is one of them port power supporters I believe . At this stage im free for those weekends

adski

Dave Brown

4th & 5th June work for me
25th & 26th June are good
18th & 19th June not so good, but OK at a pinch
14th & 15th May are good
other weekends in May not so good, but if desperate, .....

Karob

Let there be Light!

Just a quick update on where we stand at this stage.

I have looked at my calendar and yes my other hobby is cheering on the might black white and teal so those home game weekend are a bit out for me, sorry if this holds anyone back lol.

I have contacted Andrew (elnino) regarding having the venue again for this years Mini and he said due to the way we treated and left the venue last year we should have no problems requesting it again, he even mentioned that some people asked if we was even there so a big thanks to all who treated the venue with respect and also who helped clean up afterwards.

I have checked my schedule and I am as full as full with only some dates available, hopefully these days are when others are free and we can lock in a date asap

May 7th & 8th
May 28th & 29th
June 18th & 19th

The May the 7th & 8th would make it 3 minis in 3 weekends for some people maybe even 4 if Melbourne get it up, only problem I would need to leave a bit early for football leaving others to clean up.

The proposed date of the 4th & 5th of June are not ideal for me, I am a part of another hobby and the day long event is planned on the 5th, If I have to cancel for the good of the mini I will but other dates would be preferred.

The Queens Birthday long weekend is attractive for some people I am sure, but I know if I personally chose this date I would be killed from the misses. Also this date would make it harder for people to arrange accommodation at a good price due to the long weekend.

Please reply with your availability, I will do my best to choose a date that will suit everyone but that is as likely as finding unicorns.

Status
Not open for further replies.