Adelaide/SA 2016 Adelaide mini (expressions of interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Re: 2016 Adelaide mini

Yes myself and crazylightlady are available for those dates. Just wondering if june is better not so close to interstate minis ? So better chance for interstate traveller's

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator

Karob said:
I have checked my schedule and I am as full as full with only some dates available, hopefully these days are when others are free and we can lock in a date asap

May 7th & 8th
May 28th & 29th
June 18th & 19th

The proposed date of the 4th & 5th of June are not ideal for me, I am a part of another hobby and the day long event is planned on the 5th, If I have to cancel for the good of the mini I will but other dates would be preferred.

Please reply with your availability, I will do my best to choose a date that will suit everyone but that is as likely as finding unicorns.

Hi Rob,

Great to see you're prepared to do it all again this year. Now if only we could find a sound technician (jokes... maybe?).

May 28-29 weekend would be perfect at this stage, but June 18-19 and June 4-5 are also doable.

May 7-8 is the ugly duckling of the choices though and unworkable for me unfortunately (same deal with May 14-15... no can do).

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction

So yes here in adelaide we need feedbacks from all members who wish too attend so can preorganize too get the wheels in motion as time is ticking away thx guys and lady's

Kitman

Full time elf

Hey All,

Haven't really been super active on the forums since my best laid plans turned to tiny nightmares before xmas and the blinky just didn't happen, however I have already started stripping down my sleigh (yes my once wonderful centrepiece is being reduced to it's bare wireframe and part's thrown in the bin makes me sad)

I really can't do the 18th of June again this year, my Mrs let me go to last years on her birthday weekend and I can't do it 2 years in a row, so for me the preferred date would be the end of May 28th and 29th, however I have learned so much from last mini and learnt so much from experimenting that if I wasn't able to attend I could watch some videos.......Ryan...... and feel like I am up to speed with what's new.

Mod Edit: A new topic for the 2016 Adelaide Mini has now been created: http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,8655.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.