Adelaide/SA 2016 Adelaide Mini - Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th May - Confirm your attendance.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Kitman said:
The event is basically running itself lol, lets all just show up, bring stuff to talk about and then we can drag people up to talk about stuff, and before you know it the day will be gone and we will have learnt too much again.
is'nt that what we do every year.. its the SA way..lol

adski

Dave Brown
I can do the Vixen talk again. The major release for this year is still a way off, but there should be plenty of new stuff to talk about.

Kitman

Full time elf
the grinch said:
Seems to be a lot of interest since Cup Cakes where mentioned lets just eat cakes lol

But who is going to make the cakes? Seems as though the grinch is volunteering to make / bring the cakes as he keeps talking about cakes :)

CrazyCatLady

New elf
Howdy, I'm making cupcakes (thanks Heath :D ). Popular flavours are chocolate fudge, raspberry white chocolate, vanilla bean and red velvet..not sure of beer flavour but happy for any suggestions.
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I can also make other nibbles if people would like too[/font] :)

Kitman

Full time elf
The great Adelaide Xmas mini bake off has begun, who will win? who will fail? will Ryan tip his hand at making a pavlova and will Rob's souffle fail to rise?

Stay tuned for all the sweet desserts.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Ok this is what we have so far

adski - vixen 3
elnino - ESP8266 EspixelStick, Arduino
mellowcouple & fing - singing tree's in xlights
i13 - hacking store brought lights, 5v or 12v pixels whats better
darylc - F16v2 controller
kitman - monitoring control box temps
the grinch - Virtual Santa talk
smartalec - BBB an Rasp Pi as controllers, an kits on offer an comming up (pixel-pi,wireless temp,pixelbone)

Idea's where we need someone to talk about
Xlights talk?
P10 an P6 matrix panels?

any volunteers for these?

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
hi

I can give a bit of a talk on my singing faces and how xlights handles them. Unfortunately they won't fit on the plane so i can't bring them along

I'm also available to sit at the back and heckle ( whilst eating my beer flavoured cupcakes) :D

Cheers
Fing

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Oops just saw that mellow is doing that, oh well, still available for the heckling :p

Fing