smeighan

Dedicated elf
New release 2017.3

Latest releases are found at www.xlights.org
Issue Tracker is found here: www.github.com/smeighan/xLights/issues

XLIGHTS/NUTCRACKER RELEASE NOTES:
---------------------------------
2017.3 Feb 13, 2017
-- enh (gil) Add new Skulltronix skull display option for the DMX model.
-- enh (gil) Add new 3D DMX head display option for the DMX model.
-- enh (gil) Add new Servo Effect mainly for 16 bit servos but also works with 8 bit channels.
-- enh (gil) Add capability to import a VSA file.
-- bug (dkulp) Don't stop the timer when flipping pages. Fixes #817
-- enh (keith) Add list of referenced files to export effects
-- enh (keith) Add text output to xSchedule allowing run time countdowns and text overlays
-- bug (keith) Fix #814 Make video start time editable
-- bug (keith) Fix #820 Fix triangle wave form in wave effect
-- bug (keith) Fix end channel not updating on layout tab
-- enh (keith) Add documentation of xSchedule web api to the source repository
-- enh (keith) Add colour reordering as an output process in the scheduler.
-- enh (keith) Add pixel reversing as an output process in the scheduler
-- enh (keith) Add import to xSchedule to allow importing of xLights 4 schedules.
-- enh (keith) Make LOR import more like xLights import ... using a tree rather than a grid. There is some risk this breaks "CCR"
import mode in which case someone needs to send me a sample file.
-- enh (keith) Make Vixen 2 import more like xLights import ... using a tree rather than a grid.
-- bug (keith) Fix erasure of outputs on setup when changing to a new empty folder
-- enh (keith) Give mapping files an extension (*.xmap) to make them easier to locate
-- enh (keith) Allow user to specify the local IP address to use for e131/Artnet output
-- bug (keith) Fix #753 Preset not showing the correct number of layers

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Complex is good - 12 servo owls with integrated lighting. You can happily use Xlights as it is with simple servo moves but when you want some co-ordination of axes you are struggling.

However both VSA and Xlights don't give the possibility of live manual control (e.g. joystick) which I want to do so I can interact with the audience. e.g. talk, listen and move not just go through a preset sequence. We have done a basic set up with DMX keyboard to remotely control movements for our skeleton with remote mic and speakers. This was really fun with the kids.

8)

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
-- enh (keith) Make LOR import more like xLights import ... using a tree rather than a grid. There is some risk this breaks "CCR" [/size] import mode in which case someone needs to send me a sample file.

Let me know if you need a LOR Matrix (.SUP) file to test with.