Event date
Saturday, Jun 16, 2018 Monday, Jun 17, 2019
Registration deadline
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
T Tonyf1949 1
SLIMaxPower SLIMaxPower 1
Matthew Thompson Matthew Thompson 2 Spoiler content hidden.
ElSalZi ElSalZi 2 Spoiler content hidden.
richardd richardd 1
BigKev BigKev 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Steve22537 Steve22537 1

Ɠαяєтн

Mae gen i C.L.A.P ei heintus iawn
It is with sad news that i am having to cancel the Perth Mini due to the sudden bereavement of a close family member. My sincere apologies to all. My special thanks to sponsors who have donated, I will ensure they are returned or paid for. Perhaps the few of use can still come along on the Sunday for an informal chat, i'll keep everybody posted.

BigKev

New elf
Hi Gareth

Not a problem and thank you for endeavouring to present the opportunity for us West Ozies. Please accept my sincere condolences at this difficult time for you and your family.

Kevin

richardd

Full time elf
Hi Gareth

I would like to add my condolences for your loss, your family is in our prays

Richard

richardd

Full time elf
Hi all

I again want to offer my condolences to Gareth and his family.

I was thinking maybe we can plan to have a WA virtual Mini in late June or early July for us WA folks. I have access to zoom at work so I can create a unique room for us to use so not the tie up the xlights zoom room.

Thoughts?

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
I was thinking maybe we can plan to have a WA virtual Mini in late June or early July for us WA folks. I have access to zoom at work so I can create a unique room for us to use so not the tie up the xlights zoom room.
I was thinking something similar. Just thinking out loud, but would anyone that has presented at other minis be able to assist and present for the WA mini (virtually)?

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
That's certainly an idea that could work. I'd be happy to do a topic or 2 if required.
I think the main benefit for the minis is the actual hands on aspect of seeing products or props, seeing gear and meeting people.
SO if an actual meetup cannot be facilitated over the next few weeks, then Zoom sounds like a good alternative, even if held at someone's house with a decent projector.

Ɠαяєтн

Mae gen i C.L.A.P ei heintus iawn
Thank you all for your kind wishes, it is very much appreciated.
I did mention to some we may be able to catch up on Sunday for a chat, but unfortunately I still have family staying from the UK. I like the idea of a virtual mini, sounds great. Maybe we can also do a catch up one day for those who want to have some hands on and have a chat.